Most of the samples in the collections below are in the form of videos, but they include a variety of approaches, such as mini-documentary, promotional, and digital storytelling.
If you know of other sites I should add to this list, please let me know, particularly if the sites feature digital compositions in formats other than video.
- JUMP: Journal of Undergraduate Multimedia Projects
- Student Media Festival (projects by K-12 students — your future competition for jobs!)
- gnovis: Films and Digital Stories (by students at Georgetown University)
- More Digital Stories from Georgetown
- Student projects from Rutgers University
- Personal Reflection stories by University of Houston students
- Digital Writing Collaborative at Miami University
- Sample Student Work from the Writing with Video program at the University of Illinois
- Samples on Professor Kelli Marshall’s Video Essay Assignment page
- Results page “video” tag on Viz journal
- Student Video Essays on Tumblr.com (not sure who posted these)
- Student Video Essays on Copyright Issues (not sure who posted these)